Run, Walk or Cycle for Seamab
Many of our supporters donate to Seamab by taking part in events and asking their friends, family and colleagues to sponsor their efforts.
It doesn't need to be a marathon - you can do anything from running, cycling, walking and climbing, through to baking, knitting and parachuting!
If you're raising money through a sponsored event, why not set up a JustGiving page so that your sponsors can make their donations online? It's really easy to set up and only takes a few minutes.
The benefits include:
- a personalised sponsorship page
- a unique web address to send to family and friends
- people can donate via credit or debit card
- the ability to contact supporters quickly and simply
- a running total of how much you’ve raised
- the ability to add the details of money raised in other ways
- you don't need to handle lots of donations
- Gift Aid tax reclaims are processed on our behalf.