Every donation can help a child at Seamab. We appreciate any gift, no matter the size. When you donate, you can be certain it will help us to give the children who live and learn with us the chance of a future that is much better that their past.
Here's just a few examples:
- £3 can buy a stack of comics to help the children develop their imaginations through storeis and pictures.
- £6 buys a palette of paints to help the children be creative and express themselves.
- £9 buys a new teddy for a child to hug to help them feel secure.
- £13 can buy an outdoor game to help children to develop balance and co-ordination.
- £16 pays for a child to go to the cinema with their favourite adult.
- £24 can pay for a scooter to help a child improve their health and fitness by playing outdoors.
- £50 takes a group of children on a special outing.
- £100 buys a child a new bike to help them get outdoors and get fitter.
- £150 helps buy specialist equipment for our therapists — helping children with their movement and speech and language.
- £250 pays for a year of swimming lessons to help a child learn to swim.
- £500 helps us create a beautiful bedroom for a new child.
To make a donation you can:
or send your donation direct to us at: