By choosing to make a donation, you can help bring the Sea Changers into our children's lives. Any amount you can give will make a significant difference to a vulnerable child.

Calm Where Calm lives. Find out more

Every donation can help a child at Seamab. We appreciate any gift, no matter the size. When you donate, you can be certain it will help us to give the children who live and learn with us the chance of a future that is much better that their past.

Here's just a few examples:

  • £3 can buy a stack of comics to help the children develop their imaginations through storeis and pictures.
  • £6 buys a palette of paints to help the children be creative and express themselves.
  • £9 buys a new teddy for a child to hug to help them feel secure.
  • £13 can buy an outdoor game to help children to develop balance and co-ordination.
  • £16 pays for a child to go to the cinema with their favourite adult.
  • £24 can pay for a scooter to help a child improve their health and fitness by playing outdoors.
  • £50 takes a group of children on a special outing.
  • £100 buys a child a new bike to help them get outdoors and get fitter.
  • £150 helps buy specialist equipment for our therapists — helping children with their movement and speech and language.
  • £250 pays for a year of swimming lessons to help a child learn to swim.
  • £500 helps us create a beautiful bedroom for a new child.

To make a donation you can:

Donate on-line

or send your donation direct to us at:

Rumbling Bridge
KY13 0PT

Gift Aid

Add 25p to every £1 you donate - at no extra cost to you.

Gift Aid is a government scheme which allows tax relief to be applied to charitable donations. This tax relief can be claimed back by Seamab on your behalf – all you need to do is download the forms below, read them carefully, fill them out and return them to us.

The forms ask that you verify that you are a UK taxpayer and understand that if you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year, it is your responsibility to pay any difference.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Contact our fundraising team at or by calling 01577 840307 if you’d like further information about applying Gift Aid to your donations, or click here to be taken to the UK government's advice page.

Gift Aid Declaration – Multiple Gifts (downloadable form)
Gift Aid Declaration – Single Gift (downloadable form)