You can help us by:
- Donating direct to Seamab;
- Joining our supporters group and helping with fundraising;
- Coming to one of our fundraising events – or organising one of your own; or
- Becoming a volunteer.
Every year, people help us in one or more of these ways.
The following people have given their help to Seamab, and made a real difference:
- StudioLR developed a new brand for Seamab, donating their skills and expertise;
- A group of local people organised a wonderful Christmas party for the children;
- Many Seamab staff contributed to fundraising through social events and sales;
- CR Smith donated new doors and windows to improve our homes for children;
- Ramboll have been fundraising to buy books and generously donated Christmas presents;
- SGN donated funding for our new yurt; and
- Volunteers from the team at SGN worked with us for two days to improve the school grounds and develop new opportunities for children to learn.