- Salary: £20,345-£27,235
- Closing date: 21 February 2020 — 12:00PM
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of children in care? Seamab is a unique charity, committed to transforming the lives of children. We help some of the most vulnerable children in Scotland. Our work gives children back their childhood, making sure they feel safe loved and happy.
We are looking for candidates with a range of skills, who are passionate about working with children and who will contribute to:
- Providing an environment where the children can develop their social skills and be encouraged to develop their full potential.
- Enabling and encouraging the children to try, and not to be afraid of failure.
- Create a fun, loving and safe environment
Essential requirements for the role:
- All candidates should have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role and should be qualified to HNC/SVQ3 Level in Social Care.
- A good understanding of attachment and trauma in children.
- All candidates will be required to hold/apply for SSSC Registration.
Benefits of working for Seamab:
- Generous pension scheme
- Up to 39 days holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Staff shopping discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Your actual hours are based on a 37.5hr working week although you will work a variable shift pattern including early shifts, day shifts, back shifts, and sleepovers.
- Salary up to £27,235 DOE, plus additional sleepovers
Seamab operates a safe recruitment process and all appointments will be subject to reference and PVG checks.
Closing date: Friday, 21st February 2020 at 12 noon.
Interviews: Thursday, 12th March 2020.
Note: If you are selected, prior to the interview, you will be invited to an informal visit to Seamab on Thursday, 5th March. (Please note that attendance at both visit and interview is required).
How to apply
To apply for this position, please visit our online application service: